If you’ve accidentally blocked someone on TikTok, you may be wondering how to undo it. Fortunately, unblocking someone on TikTok is a quick and easy process. Follow these simple steps to restore your connection with the person you accidentally blocked.
On TikTok, you can block users by going to their profiles, and you may unblock them at a later time by going to the Privacy option. On TikTok, blocking someone prevents you from viewing their videos or profile. A TikTok user won’t receive any indication when they are blocked or unblocked.
TikTok’s blocking function is quite extensive, similar to that of other social media platforms. TikTok will conceal a user’s videos, comments, messages, and profile when you block them. Even if you search for their username, they won’t come up. This implies that you can’t block someone on TikTok and then unblock them the same manner. You must instead access your TikTok settings. On TikTok, follow the below steps to block and unblock users.
Tips for blocking users on TikTok
- Find the profile of the user you wish to block on TikTok by opening the app. To find them, either search for them or touch on their username in a video or message.
- After you have reached their profile, click the three dots or three lines in the top-right corner.
- Choose Block from the pop-up menu, then affirm that you wish to block them.
You’ll stop following them if you currently do so, and all of their videos are going to disappear.
You can read: 5 Realistic Ways to Make Money From Your Blog
How to unblock someone on TikTok
- Open TikTok and go to your profile by hitting the Profile button in the bottom-right.
- To access the app and account settings, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
- Select Privacy, then Blocked accounts by scrolling to the bottom of this screen.
- A list of all the accounts you’ve banned will be shown. To delete any of them from the list, tap Unblock next to their name.
Once they’re unblocked, you’ll be able to find their account and videos again
You can also read: How can I block (or unblock) someone on Facebook
To unblock someone on TikTok, the first step is to tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your profile. This will bring up a menu of options, including “Privacy,” which is where you’ll find the list of accounts you’ve blocked. From there, you can easily unblock the person you want to reconnect with and start following them again. Just remember that unblocking someone doesn’t automatically make them follow you back, so you may need to reach out and explain why you blocked them in the first place.
- Open the TikTok app and go to your profile.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Privacy and Safety” from the menu.
- Tap on “Blocked Accounts.”
- Find the person you want to unblock and tap on their profile.